- Saint Petersburg Tours
- Moscow Tours
- Special Interest Tours
- Package Tours
- Shore Tours
- Daily Walking Tours
“Marina Wilson Private Tours LTD” is a boutique tour operator based in Saint Petersburg, Russia (MBT 003117) which offers
- Tailor-made land packages for groups, families and individuals travelling to Russia and the Baltics;
- Regular day tours of Saint Petersburg and Moscow (click here to book on line) run by highly professional tour guides;
- Visa-free shore tours of Saint Petersburg for cruise passengers (conditions apply);
- Shore tours of the Baltic ports (Helsinki, Tallinn, Stockholm, Riga, Copenhagen, Oslo) Amsterdam and Berlin. Please visit our new web-site for more details on Baltic shore tours: http://www.baltic-visit.com;
- Experiential walking tours of Saint Petersburg in groups limited to 12 PAX;
- Full concierge service in Russia for business travelers including interpreting/translation services and transfers;
- Issue of tourist visa support documents for Russia;
- Special interest tours.
How are we different? How are our customers different?
- "Marina Wilson Private Tours" is a privately-owned boutique tour operator, a recognized market leader in providing private tours of Saint Petersburg. The success of your Russian trip/tour is guaranteed by the ultimate responsibility of Marina Wilson who has been a Managing Partner of the Company for 8 years now;
- We offer a more extensive range and guaranteed services than a private guide does. Your trip is not going to depend on the well–being of an individual and his/her availability. Our services as a tour operator are insured in accordance with the Russian laws;
- Our customers do not seek for affordable "lolly pop" large group tours where people might learn facts and names but see a place from a bus window. They want to travel on a deeper, emotional and more personal level. Our friendly guides provide the local expertise, insight and interaction opportunities along with their rich knowledge of the Russian history and art;
- We offer unique, interactive travel experiences including tours of “must see” sites for the first-time visitors to Russia and special interest tours for discerning travellers;
- We are primarily a tour activity provider but also offer such services as accommodation and individual arrival/departure transfers;
- We care about your expences and do not add any credit card or any other bank fees to the tour price.
Planning Your Private Trip to Russia
Ideally we start planning your trip to Saint Petersburg, Moscow or other places of Russia long time before your actual departure time. Our mission is to make you feel comfortable about every single detail of your Russian holiday. We would love to hear from you about your interests, hobbies, travel experiences and other requirements. Every detail is important to make your Russian vacation a successful one. We are experienced in organizing and running tours for families with kids, seniors, solo travelers, mixed groups and wheelchair accessible tours.
The detailed logistics of your Russian trip including quality accommodation, visa support documents, meet and greet airport/railway station transfer, around city transportation, pre-booked museum admissions, meals of your preference, theatre/concert bookings and comprehensive sight-seeing tours of Moscow and Saint Petersburg are our responsibility.
We are not travel agents trying to sell what we have not seen or experienced. Hotels recommended meet different budget requirements and most importantly have the same customer-service standards as we do regardless of number of stars. The central location is a must requirement for hotels we recommend. We are always eager to perform a personalized hotel search for our customers or negotiate a deal with a hotel of your choice.
We design individual itineraries of Saint Petersburg and Moscow around your wish list and take away the hassle of planning it yourself. We can style a personalized Russian tour program based on your period of stay, tailored around your personal interests, preferences and budget. We provide itineraries that are unique, customized and memorable.
Visa-Free Shore excursions to Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg is a unique destination in the cruise travel industry. It is the only one of the Baltic ports that enjoys a 3-day stopover with certain cruise lines. Still not enough-Saint Petersburg has got so much to offer. We offer private and group shore tours of Saint Petersburg and other Baltic ports to cover world known sites and make the most of your limited time in the ports. Our shore groups in Saint Petersburg are limited to 10 PAX which is a unique offer. Cruise passengers are supplied with documentation (tour tickets/blanket visas) required to tour Saint Petersburg visa-free.
Our Tour Guides/Customer Service
Tours are run by hand-picked professional and licensed tour guides. Most of them have several years of experience but some have just joined the industry-personality defines the choice. Our team is compact; we are multi-skilled, disciplined, attentive to detail and trained to meet deadlines. All the tour guides are University graduates, fluent foreign language-speakers and last but not the least, we are passionate about what we do and not boring.
Since 2010 we successfully run not only English but Spanish, Portugese, French, German, Finnish, Chinese and Italian-language tours. Small-group tour are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
We cater for every traveler-no requests will be missed. Volume is not our priority, quality is. Each customer is valuable to us and we want everyone to make the best of their Saint Petersburg or Moscow vacation. We are happy and eager to step off the regular tourist track enabling quality time and unique experiences.
Our mail is monitored 24/7 and we promise to answer your queries re your Saint Petersburg/Moscow travel within 2 business days.
Please contact us at:
+7 812 930-65-74
+61 2 8007 3685 (Australia)